Service starts at 10:00am on Sunday mornings the Worship Center. Greeters will meet you at the door with a smile and sermon notes. After that, help yourself to some free coffee and find a seat. But, do not be surprised if you run into some friendly people on the way there.
What to expect at Lifehouse:
- Casual Attire: we want you to be comfortable. So, no dress code here.
- While you are in service, your kids can be enjoying a great children church program.
- We have a fully staffed nursery available on Sunday Mornings.
- Grab a cup of Community Coffee before service.
Nightlife is our response to many who have asked for additional worship opportunities. Many of our people serve on Sunday morning in our children’s ministry. For them Nightlife is an opportunity to worship and be filled so they can be ready to poured out for others on Sunday. For others, on Sunday mornings they are required to work by their employers. Nightlife gives families the opportunity to worship together. And still for others, in order to allow our church to continue to grow on Sunday morning, they have moved to Saturday night worship. On Sunday morning Lifehouse is at capacity, so Nightlife is our best opportunity to serve more families. We simply can’t make the building or parking lot any bigger, but we can use it more times in the course of a weekend. Come join us at Nightlife. It is an intimate, personal worship experience that can be life-changing.
- Nightlife Starts at 6:30pm
- Enjoy a cup of Community Coffee on us.
- We are very casual, do no need to dress up.
- The kids have a full night of fun planned too!